The sequel is correct right here! Research 5 new killer footage, video enhancing talents, in depth concept, 360 pano’s & additional on this course!
“This can be a very good course and an essential addition to the first one. As on a regular basis, the trainer could also be very organized and actually detailed. He does an essential job making certain the whole thing he teaches is straightforward to understand. “
“This filmschool course 2 is an outstanding add-on to the filmschool 1 every are great. The filmschool 2 teaches you the way one can do shade grading in your motion pictures and as well as you may practice how one can do panorama 360 spherical and the possibility to ship them to youtube, vimeo and others. when you occur to Learnt from main like I did you may love this new course, its so great. ”
This course builds on from the whole thing taught in Phantom Filmschool 1.
The course begins with some in depth concept lectures on Heading, Rotation and Gimbal Pitch modes. Then we go into video enhancing notably for aerial video and kind out shade correction and publicity correction for these above the horizon shiny areas. We’ve got now 5 new killer footage after which end off with the simple answer to create edit and publish 360 pano’s or photospheres.
After ending this course you may have new info and talents offering you with a greater stage of confidence when flying and capturing video. Your viewers will probably be blown away by your superior skilled cinematic footage which may look gorgeous and successfully edited. Moreover, you’re going to get additional top quality footage per battery and fly with a greater diploma of safety saving your self a complete lot of wasted in repairs.
Proper right here is the curriculum
– The concept of Heading, Rotation and Gimbal Pitch modes just like interpolate (useful concepts for mastering autopilot)
– Video enhancing for aerial: shade correction & coping with publicity factors specific to aerial video
– The Rise : Elementary Rise, Lookdown Twist, Rise and Pan and Rise and Reveal (4 footage on this 1 shot)
– The Lookdown technique (a beautiful new technique shot)
– The Pan (overcome the issue of attempting to do a clear yaw manually with the left stick – merely use autopilot)
– The Selfie (as seen on the Solo – 2 methods to organising with superior shot)
– The Up and Over (a model new shot aimed towards rising above tall subjects like buildings, bushes and so forth)
– Recommendations on the right way to create, edit and publish a Photosphere/360 Pano (the simple method to do this)
You can have a DJI Phantom three which is nice piece of experience. Come be a part of this course and use your Phantom to create stunning skilled cinematic video!
What are the requirements?
- Concentrate on the methods taught in Phantom Filmschool 1
- Ought to be able to fly a Phantom & Might want to have be taught the Phantom handbook
- Ought to know the rules and guidelines & ought to know the way one can appropriately calibrate a Phantom
- Ought to be able to measure peak of obstacles in house to just be sure you set your missions above obstacle peak
- Might want to have PC which will run Adobe Premier Skilled or Closing Reduce or comparable
- Might want to have the Litchi app (digicam settings in Litchi solely supported on Android mannequin)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and a few hours of content material materials!
- Shoot great auto pilot footage with the Litchi app
- Shoot 5 new killer footage
- Color proper motion pictures
- Edit motion pictures with extreme publicity above the horizon
- Create, edit, sew & publish a 360 pano/Photosphere
- Understand the foundations of Heading & rotation
- Understand the foundations of the Gimbal pitch modes & interpolate
- Get additional usable footage per battery
- Fly and shoot aerial motion pictures with higher confidence
What is the viewers?
- Anyone who wishes to understand aerial videography & shoot stunning skilled cinematic motion pictures
- Anyone who owns a Phantom three
- Preferable in case you will have completed Phantom Filmschool 1
- Not for Phantom 2 owners